here

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Mia's Quilt

 Hi friends!

Worked on this a little while last night after canning all afternoon.

Lost a neighbor to covid! He lived across the street from me many years when I lived in town. He was getting better the last we had heard but then this happened.

Put up some more soup starter. I think that's plenty for us. Should last all winter.

Made head way on this though.

Need some more t-shirts cut up for the rest of that row. Four more at least.

Not much longer I hope till this is a finish.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

6 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Oh I am sorry for your friend. Your quilt looks awesome.

Julierose said...

Oh that is sad about your friend....Covid is definitely STILL a worry!
Play it safe....
The quilt is coming together beautifully..nice work
Hugs julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hugs. Sorry about your neighbor.you are so well stocked with all your canning. I feel like a slothy slug lol

Needled Mom said...

So sorry about your neighbor. That quilt is getting bigger and bigger. You've really done a lot of canning.

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE YOUR QUILT AND YOUR SOUP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so sorry about your old friend. Was he in a nursing home? Did he have pre-conditions?
So sorry.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Barb,

So sorry to hear about your friend. Mia's quilt is coming along. Stay safe!