here

Monday, August 17, 2020

Putting Mia's Quilt together

 Hi friends!

Got some work done on this over the weekend. 

Some of these are bigger than others so I am not trying for the same size blocks.. Just the same length.

Put up tomato's Friday , was hoping some one would visit and I could unload some on family. Didn't happen so today more soup starter.

I cut these between rows a little bigger to join the rows, 2 1/2 for in the rows and three for between rows.

Four rows together, that's a good start.

Stay safe, 350 cases here so far.

hugs

Babs


2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

We have about 340 deaths so far where I am at.
I love her quilt - she is going to be surrounded by her memories.
I would love some soup starter!

Julierose said...

I like your choice of red for the sashing strips..coming together wo well...
Hugs from afar julierose