here

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Making Blocks


 Hi friends!

Started adding battening and backing to these.

Trimming each block.


Tommy went to his eye Dr. yesterday .  I sat outside in the hot car and came home feeling sick, laid around most of the day. So nothing sewed.

But I did get a few of these done earlier.



Got a few finished.

Got my Pampered chief order yesterday about dark!
Amy had a virtual party a few months ago and they finally came. The package looked like it had been drug down dirt roads. Fifty and full of big holes!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs



5 comments:

Julierose said...

Ooh it is too hot to wait in the car!! ;000 No wonder you were exhausted when you got home..
Nice that you've gotten some of the backings done...
Hugs, stay safe and cool Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Eat that was a hot wait. That pkg. does look a bit worse for wear.

Chatty Crone said...

I think it is so silly to have to sit in the car - I hope you feel better.
What did you get from Pampered Chef?
"THE BEST DAY EVER" love it.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well after sitting in the car. Someday all this craziness will be over. We are kind of cool. Glad you got a bit done.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Ben a long time since I saw Pampered Chef. I love Pampered Chef items and recipes! Yeah, what Chatty Crone asked...what did you get?
xx, Carol