here

Monday, September 7, 2020

Random things


 Hi friends.

My Sis came over yesterday!

She had cleaned up her sewing room.

Thinking about four  corner blocks kind of like this! They are not sewed down. May do them bigger so I can add a border to make it the right size. She wanted full size at least.
Our Orka has slowed down, I was getting this basket full. Everything is slowing down for winter. This will bear until the frost kills it but just smaller amounts.
My newest diamond painting.
I love Christmas ones!
These are round top diamonds Julie Rose.
Julia sent me this to try!

The paper slides up and down and the diamonds stick to it .
Got to get some sewing done today! Happt Labor Day friends.
Stay safe
Hugs from afar.
Babs



3 comments:

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Hope all is well with you and your family. Hope your weather is good. 110 degrees in the forecast today here :(
xx, Carol

Julierose said...

Nice Santa DP--I put my other wax crayon away--i cannot get used to it...I like to be able to move my drills in place with my pen .
Anyway, that will be one BIG quilt...
Nice fabrics...
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

our sister is very nice giving you her extra's seriously.
Love your diamond Santa.
Hope you had a nice day.