here

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Worked

Hi friends! A oops!
After taking out and resewing I quit for the day!

I did get some quilting done on each blocks before that so I did get lots done.
We sat out side and drank our coffee with coats on this morning! In the 50's when I looked . And it was a wet cold!

Hate to give it up! Hoping for a warm spell next month!. It's almost next month! Suppose to get colder this week before It warms back up a bit.

Made a pot of potato soup yesterday , that will taste good when reheated today.

We eat a lot of it yesterday! It helps Tommy problems with his stomach.
 I think I can eat just about any thing! I am blessed!

Stay safe

Hu7gs

Babs


4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I LOVE POTATO SOUP! Looks good.
I am not hoping it warms up again! lol

Julierose said...

I love potatoes in any form--and they do settle well on my stomach--I agree...
Hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Potato soup is my favorite. Perfect for a chilly night.

mamasmercantile said...

Shame about the little mistake but thankfully you noticed before it was too lat. I am a fan of potato soup, yours looks delicious.