here

Monday, September 28, 2020

T-shirt quilt #2


 Hi friends!

Worked a little every day over the weekend on these!

Went from this Friday to this Today
Need about four more maybe .

Got this this morning for between the blocks. The back is a mixture of red and black. 
Made this for Tommy last week, my mother used to make small ones ,I make two big ones , one for each of us! That much cures our sweet tooth for a while.
That's my mother's plate to!  I got those when we cleaned out her house to sale. 
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs




5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Who is the quilt for this time? Was that a popover? Yum.

Julierose said...

You made a lot of progress over the weekend;)) nice work
that looks good--is it a turnover? Hugs julierose

mamasmercantile said...

What a lot of work you got done. Such a beautiful plate, so pretty.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice quilt start.is that an apple handpie? I will be right over for mine. Lol yum

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Nice progress on the quilt. I'm waiting to have the kitchen remodeled before I bake much. Three more weeks until they start.
xx, Carol