here

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

T-shirt Quilt


 Hi friends!

Started putting it together in rows!

I started our with two sewed together , figured I would need at least one more row and made that  then yesterday I made up two rows.
After making up  those two I cooked supper and cleaned the kitchen. Then I walked on the treadmill until 9 o'clock when I watched that mess!
While watching I worked on binding the other quilt.
The lady that made the baby quilt that is in the middle used white thread to put in quilting .
Things are really slow on my computer today, take's forever to down load a picture.
Stay safe 
Hugs
Babs



3 comments:

Julierose said...

Quilt is coming along so quickly and so well--
I have to try the treadmill tomorrow--my sciatica has kept me off it for a while now...
Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Work - cleaning - quilting - you are the Energizer Bunny!

mamasmercantile said...

I am amazed how quickly it is growing.