here

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Cute Towels


 Hi friends! 

My latest  brain freeze! This is all I have made since I started. I give all of them away and make a few for the next people I see. Dawn made me one and sent it to me and I love it so I am passing it on

I have been having trouble sleeping!


This is under our bedroom window! This chipmunk goes in there and climbs up over our head and tap-dances .That plus the noise of a new fan and I am up all night! I am going to be like the cartoon character shooting holes in all the ceilings and walls!

I usually just go to the living room couch to finish out the night. BUT NOW IT IS BOTHERING MY BACK!

Can't win for losing!

Have a great weekend and stay safe

Hugs

Babs


3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Well all I can say is it is a good thing they are not in your attic! lol Sorry about your sleep.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Arent those towels fun? I have about 10 i need to put buttons on

Needled Mom said...

Sleepless nights are no fun. I hope the situation improves. Cute towels.