here

Monday, April 12, 2021

Finish


 Hi friends!

Took it apart and fixed it!!

Now it's ready for my friend!  It's a car seat quilt!

It's beautiful here today, Rained some Friday the day I cooked supper for my Sis and My SIS in law. Had a really good time! It was close to their birthday.

Yesterday we attended church for the first time in a year. It was so good to get back to Church. I came home and took a nap!!! Hubby is wanting me to go to his chiropractor see if he can help me with my sleeping problem!

I think my biggest problem is I can't sleep as long as he does! If I get five or six hours I feel fine!

Have a great day

Hugs stay safe

Babs

2 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

It is a beautiful car seat!
Does your husband snore?
Glad you got to church again.
Hope you can sleep tonight!

mamasmercantile said...

So glad you managed to get back to Church, we are hopeful that we will return in the next few weeks. Beautiful quilt.