here

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Random Things


 Hi friends!

Made these two for my couch to kind of match the other couch and loveseat in there. Gave my friend her car seat quilt yesterday. She had made tops for that and the baby quilt I finish for her. Her hands are getting in bad shape plus she still works !

The barring wore out in the John Deere wheel so hubby changed tires to. He gets a lot of use out of his tractor! 

 Like having some man to help!

Best money we ever spent!


Sis got me this for Christmas over a year ago, I named him "Leroy"
 Still working good, Just put him in a room and close the door.

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs


3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You have a couple nice gadgets there! So the Roomba works?
I love those pillows.

mamasmercantile said...

Love the pillows, my hubby would love the tractor.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Pretty pillows. Hmmm i may need a roomba.