here

Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Trying For Normal!

Hi friends!

The blackberries are blooming but tonight they are saying we may get a frost! That wind is cold out there today but tonight it will be much colder if they are right!

Yesterday Sis and I went to McKays for our run to buy books! Hadn't done that in over a year! But we both wore masks and have had our shots. Plus we tried to stay away from people.
 

Then went to Hamricks to see what we could find to buy that was pretty!  Their supply of pretty was down! I usually walk out of there spending over a hundred just on me  but this time I got two tops and a new bag. Did find Carheart t-shirts for 12. 95 so got two for hubby.

Today the sun is shining and it's beautiful when you look out the window but that north wind is cold.

Going to try to catch up some sewing today, wish me luck!

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I sat outside with a couple of gal pals and it was cold! Good luck on getting some sewing done.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cold here too. This year has been crazy and seems still will be crazy

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Yep we had between 6-8 inches of snow and it is cold here. I need to get some time chiseled out to sew too.