here

Thursday, April 22, 2021

Sewing!

Hi friends!

This is a kit to cut and tie but I had one of those and got tired of tying so reversed this and sewed it together, then turned it and top stitched it down.

Makes a great cover for when you get cold from eating Ice Cream! Hubby is holding it for me to take the picture.

Just the right size to take a nap under!
 

I have told you before that my Sis brings things to me!

See what I mean, She is cleaning house and for years she bought for two houses . Didn't know what she had up here so she keep buying and still does, She could open a fabric shop but she has been giving to me for years .
Last week it was just these but the week before it was five of these!

That's the tiger blanket came from! She had bought it years ago! Brother had made her lots of closets up stairs by he sewing room and she has been going thought them to get rid of what she no longer wants!

But when we go shopping I spend 20$ and she spends 150.00$. 


Stay safe 

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Needled Mom said...

That does look like a good cuddle under blanket. I have way more fabric than I need too. It’s good to be the recipient of all that fabric.

Chatty Crone said...

But she gives you a $100 of what she buys! lol Nice.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

So cute to curls up with.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice job on the blanket.looks warm and cozy. Dont cha just love playing in someone elses scraps???there is something freeing about it. I think its the free aspect that you experiment more not worrying if it doesnt come out like you expected.with me anyway.thats why at our quilt show i buy the scrap bags. Fabrics i may not have bought but i get to play with. Fun fun.can i come over and play??? Lol