here

Saturday, November 20, 2021

Back Again


Hi friends!

My computer was in the shop for a few days but when I got it back I couldn't reach my blog, Worked on that for days but just now found it!We have had one thing after another happen , 

Water pipe leaks on our side of the meter, which means our bill will go way up! 

 We have a crew coming Monday to start Hubby a building for the tractor and lawn mower plus other things that belong to hubby. More on that Monday.

As you can see finished my Santa!Needed all the calming I could get!

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oooh your Santa is SO beautiful and sparkly!! I love it--such a lovely picture Barb--nice work! What kind of frame are you going to use for it??
I am working slowly on my Santa--just a few short squares at a time....

Today I worked on the JOY banner gifts for my children--I hope I can get them done for Christmas... Glad you are back ;))) hugs Julierose

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Loving Santa!! Hoping things settle down for you.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Santa is so pretty. Missed you.glad you are back

Chatty Crone said...

Welcome back.

O'Quilts said...

Your santa is lovely....Here too, one thing after the other!!!