here

Wednesday, November 3, 2021

Shopping!


 Hi friends!

We had a beautiful day to shop yesterday..

Got a box full of new to me books to be read!

McKays is a used book store, a hugh store! We took a lot of books back and exchanged them for these and this is just mine, Sis got some to. They sale used movies , Games ,all kinds of books and don't even know what else because I just go for the books. Games don't intertest me!   Music to!

I know they have books about crafts and quilting because I have bought them before.

The we ate at " Ole Charlys" And continued shopping . Didn't get home until 4 o'clock!

These should last for a while!

Stay safe

Hugs

BAbs

3 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Nice. Love deals

Julierose said...

Have fun with your new stuff!! Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You are going to be busy girl!