here

Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Books and P.J.'s

Hi friends!

Janet Evanovich is a great Author! You laugh out loud until you cry! But since she had had other authors helping some of her's are not up to her standards. This one however is!

"Full Bloom" is excellent!   Annie Fortenberry owns the Peachtree bed and breakfast. And her bed and breakfast is inhabited by a sprit! In the past it was a brothel! So the spirt may be one of the "good old girls"! Her renter and good friend Destiney is in touch with the spirt and is trying to get it to go to the light. Annie's husband has been missing for three years and she figures he ran off with who ever he was going with!  When she sends the handy man to big a garden space and they find bones. Her ex-mother-in--law hires a man to investigate because she is convinced Annie got rid of him.

I read this one this week end along with.

A old man is in a coma and not expected to live so they sent for his 4 sons.. In his will he says his sons must build him a coffin out of some" Rosewood" that he saved in the barn. His four son's were living all over the place.  But they all came to make the coffin for their father.. One's had a stepchild a little girl but she got out of sight of the house and got lost. I really enjoyed this book!

My P.J. bottoms got in really bad shape so I have the big idea to make me some. I have since cut those P.J.s up and will show more tomorrow!!!

Stay safe 

Hugs

Babs
 

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I would love to read that Full Bloom - sounded good!

Needled Mom said...

I need to make a new nightgown too. They're just so comfortable when they get worn in!!! Sounds like a good book.

Lawrence Christiansen said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let you all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Okiti and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: drokitiherbalhome100@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1 484 393 5484