here

Monday, November 1, 2021

Beautiful

Hi friends!

Sun helps make a picture! Makes a big difference!

60 degrees out side today sunshine lifts your sprints.
 

Leaves are changing! Seems like just yesterday they were appearing. Going from air -conditioning to heat.


We have so many trees that don't turn!

But this is a beautiful time of year!

Went to get my tag for my car today but the link was down with the state so I will have to go back later.

We are still wearing our masks even through we have hat our three shots because Hubby's lung Dr. told him he might know live through it.  

Stay safe

Hugs

Babs

2 comments:

Julierose said...

We wear our masks too--taking no chances even after the booster shot...
This is a pretty Season, isn't it? Our trees are turning pretty quickly now with colder nights and warm days...lots of oranges and yellows this year...
Hope all is will with you both hugs, Julierose
P.S. comments are not coming to my email anymore!!:000

Chatty Crone said...

I wear my mask in some places.
Isn't it funny - 60 in rain is cold - 60 in sun is hot!
Sorry about the tag - you must be near a birthday.