here

Friday, November 5, 2021

New-to-me Book


 

Hi friends!

I was trying to get a picture of leaves falling! You can see a lot has!!!


This is "Critical Mass" by Sare Paretsky! Lotty received a call from her God-daughter begging for help. So Lotty calls V.I. to investigate .
A book about lies and the atomic bomb. When Lotty escaped from Vienna her playmate escaped to but Lotty hadn't heard much from her. Lotty went on to become a Dr..Now she gets a frantic call on her answering machine . Begging her for help. V.I. goes into a hornets nest when she starts investigating their past.
I have always loved her books so was really happy to find some more that I hadn't read!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Norma said...

I may have to look into these books. Always looking for a good read.

Chatty Crone said...

Love your trees. And no wonder you are so smart reading all those books!

Julierose said...

I am going to begin reading her series--they sound really good, Barb--thanks for the tip.
Your trees look so pretty--we have mostly yellows and oranges here...
hugs for a great weekend...Julierose

Needledmom said...

It does look like “fall”. So pretty.

Lawrence Christiansen said...

Hello! I'm very excited to inform everyone that I'm completely cured from my HSV 1&2 recently. I have used Oregano oil, Coconut oil, Acyclovir, Valacyclovir, Famciclovir, and some other products and it's really help during my outbreaks but I totally got cured! from my HSV with a strong and active herbal medicine ordered from a powerful herbalist and it completely fought the virus from my nervous system and I was tested negative after 14 days of using the herbal medicine. I'm here to let you all know that herpes virus has a complete cure, I got rid of mine with the help of Dr Okiti and his herbal exploit. Contact him via email: drokitiherbalhome100@gmail.com or WhatsApp +1 484 393 5484