here

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

today

Hi  friends !
Beautiful day here, wish as could say the say for us!!!!!!
We got our results and every thing is good but we feel like crap.  Pardon my french please.
But neither one of us are worth any thing today.    To much running around yesterday i guess.

Last week i got a package from debi, some things she had cut and didn't wont so she sent them to me to go in to a grand baby quilt.  Wasn't that sweet!!!. And believe me i will use them and so many.  Tt blue my mind.

She blogs at quiltingwithdebi   Tried to link but my crazy computer wouldn't do it. She is the sweetest person and you should get there and read her blog.
Ggot a pie in the oven so have got to go  good sewing   Quilt Happy

2 comments:

Debi said...

Thanks for the wonderful words. I am glag you will be able to use the fabric.

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Lovely fabric,hope you are both feeling better tomorrow.
Laura xx