here

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Gaven's Quilt

Hi friends!
I played around with Gaven's blocks yesterday after going to the Dr.
Most of my day yesterday was spend doing housework and Going to the Dr.
Having two girls working at the drug store , meant we didn't sit there a long time.
Flu is raging but while I sat just a few minutes in the Dr, office only one other came in and he wasn't coughing.
We worry about Tommy getting the flu but if I get it he would to.
I carry three bottles of sanitizer in my bag.

I think I like this !
 We will stay at home today, maybe I will get  lots of these done.
I did get some quilting yesterday but didn't finish.
Didn't really feel good yesterday either .
Hope today is better because after a couple of days of antibiotics I will feel awful! I know this from taking them for years!
Have a great one
Hugs
Babs

9 comments:

Imogene Thomas said...

I hope you feel better soon! I don’t leave the house much in flu season. I love the way you set that block. Will be a cute quilt.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Cute block. Feel better soon. Lots of stuff going around. Ughhh our warmer winter didnt kill germs either

Chatty Crone said...

Did you husband go with you? Glad you got in and out. Hope you get well from your illness but those antibiotics can tear you up too - get well soon!

Julierose said...

Oh sorry you are under the weather, Barb--antibiotics really make you feel lousy...hope you get better soon.
I like that block, too--rest up now...hugs, Julierose

Ioleen said...

Love the block. Hope you feel better soon. I really don’t like being sick.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Cute block. Feel better sweetheart.

mamasmercantile said...

Beautiful block. Hope you feel better soon.

Needled Mom said...

Your best bet is to stay away from germs at this time of the year. Hope you feel better soon.

Jennifer Robert said...

Hello Viewers ,

I am Mrs Jane Harold from Florida, with a great testimony how i
receive my loan from this great and Legit company after been scammed,
I told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor
situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to them, i
was desperately in need of a loan the sum of $30,000.00 Dollars to pay
off my debt and startup a business, So happy i receive my loan few
days ago ,and if you are in need of a loan and you are sure you will
pay back the loan please contact and tell them that is Mrs Jane that
refer you to them. (+1-586-331-5557)

Contact Mr Jackson.
E-mail: (jacksonwaltonloancompany@gmail.com)
Fax: +1-586-331-5557

Address is 68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240.