here

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Jacxkson's Quilt

Hi Friends!
Getting to the last of the T-shirts.


I think I like two more and then I can finish quilting them. I quilted some red ones already.
Then I will be looking for something to join them together. I have some aqua that just might work. but I will see later.
I usually lay it out with different colors and see what looks best.
He want want any girly colors! Kelly has four boys and they have no sisters unless you count cousins Tatum and Addie.
Tatum and Addie are my grands!
Its 12:30 and 62 degrees here in N. West Ga.

Of course I have seen these yellow bells covered in snow before. and there is a chance this weekend.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs


5 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh that quilt is really coming together for you--he will love it with all those tee shirts.
It is only 23 degrees here and we have a snowstorm scheduled to begin this evening...still damp, gray and cold--no spring flowers yet up here..
hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Love your yellow bush.so springlike. Like Julie we are getting 5 inches of snow. Tee quilt coming out good

sewyouquilt2 said...

Tee quilt looking good. Like Julie we are getting 5 inches of snow tonight. Your yellow bush looks so springlike.

Chatty Crone said...

No girlie colors grandma! I think it will be wonderful. You should see the blooming we have here Babs.

mamasmercantile said...

I am so looking forward to seeing this altogether, what a great quilt it is going to be.