here

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Gavin's Quilt

Hi Friends!
I started putting together rows of blocks on Gaven's quilt. He is one of our great grands.

Got two rows together With blue cornerstones.
This is Gaven sitting under their Christmas tree.
A cute sweet boy with a mischievous twinkle in his eye.
He is two now.
So it's about time he had his own big boy quilt.
Tommy is sick today , guess I was sick Sat. night and it wasn't my antibiotics. Since he has it now
Hopefully it will be short like mine was.
I have finished with my antibiotics so maybe now I will feel like doing something.
Haven't done much sewing in the past few days.
Bad when the cure makes you feel so bad.
We are getting our one day of sunshine today so I intend to walk.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Gaven is a cutie and his quilt is too
Hope Tommy gets better soon.

Ioleen said...

Gavin does have that mischievous look but he’s a cutie. He’s going to love his quilt. Wishing you and Tommy the best. We’re still in a deep freeze here in northern Alberta Canada. Hopefully it will warm up soon.

mamasmercantile said...

Gavin looks to be a sweetheart and I love his quilt.

Julierose said...

Gavin is adorable--he will love his quilt! Nice work on this...
Hope you both feel better soon..I am on the mend..sunny here today too--
finally..hoping we can walk outside...hugs, Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Gavin is a cutie. You all need to get well.