here

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Gaven's Quilt

Hi friends!
Worked all day just making up blocks for his quilt.
Then I laid them out to see how far I had got.
Still need some more .
I looked for more fabric and found some blue with balls on it.
He is all boy just like his brother.
Wish I had some with trains or trucks but I don't
This is the view out my sewing room window.
Wet!
We have got 4 inch's so far this week and right now Tommy is feeding the dogs because the next rain is about to hit!
Our dogs will not eat with it raining on them.
They want eat or drink if we go off overnight.
They are a mix, Father, a Akita and mother, Shepard.
One was my birthday present years ago from my sweet son and his family and the guy that wanted the other didn't show so they gave it to Tommy.
Hope your day is great
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Nice work on those blocks--we are due for snow any hour now then it will turn to--you guessed it--Rain again...pretty soon we will float away, right? Hugs, julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

We have snow. Again! Ugh cant wait until i see crocus and birds again.you quilt is coming out cute

Jocelyn is Canadian Needle Nana said...

Your quilts for the boys are coming along. Btw, I really like your teal and grey blocks. Stay dry!

mamasmercantile said...

No snow here but we do get a lot of rain. The quilt is coming along nicely.