here

Monday, April 20, 2020

A little bit of Sewing

Hi friends!
I am down to hair scrunchies for Elastic. Ordered some Saturday but may be a while before it comes.
Just made this for me.
Kind of crooked but it will work.
I worked on twin boy quilts Friday and Sat. mostly ripping out quilting but I think they are now ready for binding if I can find some thing to bind them with.
The sun shined yesterday then the storms wasn't as bad as we were afraid they would be.
Need to clean up my sewing room and find some more boy scraps to cut up.
But after while we will call in a grocery order and pick it up.
Have a great day
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Julierose said...

You are getting those quilts done--good for you...
Stay safe ~ ~ ~ waving from cloudy skies Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You are really going to town!
Your getting those quilts done too.
I wish I could make a mask for myself. You have so much talent.

Love, sandie

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad the storms were too bad. Cute mask.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Good job getting those quilts almost done. Cute mask.

Jeanna said...

Kudos on the quilts. Cute mask, hope your order arrives soon.