here

Friday, April 10, 2020

Reading and Sewing

Hi friends,
Got my featherweight fixed , a thread was stuck behind the bobbin case.
Now it sews fine. so I made these. I think this one:
This one may need a repairman.
See how bad the stitches on the right are but on the left they are good. From the featherweight!
This may be the last book by Clara Benson on my kindle. I have read at least eight!
At least I am getting to read some good books, 
I have always loved to read.
 Stay safe friends
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Glad you figured out the one machine. I have read a couple of Clara Benson's books. They are very good.

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you got one machine working!

Julierose said...

Great news that you got your machine working--I've never read any Clara Benson...will look her up...
Stay safe now...~ ~ ~ waving while holding onto my hat--very windy here Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

My featherweight is my oldest machine and is the workhorse. They don't make them like they used to. Stay safe