here

Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Boy Quilt

Hi friends!
You have heard of 15 minutes of sewing... I do about one hour!
Of course this will draw  up when I sew them together. Plus I have to add to some of the rows of three inch squares. The longest rows are about right.
May start to sew them together today.
Beautiful sunny day here but storms tomorrow. In the 70's , this weekend 80's. Go right from heat to air! Mornings in the 30's just yesterday.
Never get the chance to save any money!
 At least sending in your list you don't order as much!
Have a good sewing day
Hugs
Babs

4 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

An hour well spent

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I have been trying to get 1/2 an hour in a day. I get a little done at least.

Chatty Crone said...

I don't think I could spend an hour on sewing - but I am glad that you have it - very nice.

mamasmercantile said...

Its looking wonderful.