here

Thursday, April 30, 2020

No sewing!

Hi friends!
Dr. office called me yesterday and called  me in  some antibiotic so hopefully I will get rid of this pecan with out getting the virus.
She thinks I have a inter ear infection.
Three days a day! Tommy had me using his neck heading pad that I ordered for him a few years ago.
I have kind of lost my desire to create lately so maybe it will come back when this goes away.. It went from a sore peanut to a pecan in a few hours.
Have a good one
Hugs
Babs

6 comments:

sewyouquilt2 said...

Feel better soon

Julierose said...

Hoping you feel more like yourself soon and can get back to your wonderful sewing...
~ ~ ~ waving in the rain Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Praying it gets better soon. Just looks painful.

Angie said...

I sure hope you feel better real soon. Rest, rest, rest. 🌞🦋🌻

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you feel better soon.

Chatty Crone said...

I never thought of an inner ear problem.