here

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Fabric and Books

Hi friends!
Got this last Sat.
Remember that order I got before?
She had a sale and lots of it was Christmas and I love Christmas fabric.
Well then I got a email saying I had five dollars of credit for ordering that big order! I think! Could have been another order or a free deal , Didn't check it out , just bought!
You know you can't pass up something like that!!!!
So I ordered the flowered fabric. It came from"A Sterling Stitch"
I have hundreds of books on our friends shared kindle and lots written by Clara Benson so I read one, liked so I guess I will be reading her for a while. I finished the 20 something books about  Ip. Hillary Greene, every one great!
Read this one to, really good , the authors name is Maddie Day. You can see why their was no sewing yesterday!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

2 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh yes, I can see why--a good book is so hard to put down once you start it....enjoy:)))
Hugs from afar, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

You are busy 24/7. Love the material!