here

Friday, June 5, 2020

Our Garden

Hi friends!
Tommy finished planting! We decided to plant what we eat so tomato's , corn and orka is it!
The two tomatoes that are bigger are low acid yellow ones .
We might eat squash every once in a long while so we will buy that when we want it.  That way we want be giving away bags full of squash to every one we can!
Not a good pictures because it so humid that the camera fogs over but a nice tomato already on the first one.
Woke up this morning to thunder and a down pour. so the garden got a drink!
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Stay safe
Babs

6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Perfect time to plant yesterday with the rain today. You already have a tomato? Cool.

Julierose said...

You have a big garden plot there!!
We got rain overnight, too--not much only.05 of an inch...but my peony opened up in it...
Stay safe Julierose

Jeanna said...

Nice start to your garden. Glad you got some rain after it was put in.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

I found 2 tomato plants at the nursery. A Beefsteak, and a grape. I planted them in containers this year. I also planted lettuce in a container. I think I may plant beets in a raised bed too.

Kathy S. said...

Your garden looks awesome! I've never planted okra. I may have to put that on the list next year.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Mick just picked a yellow one today. Those are really good. Enjoy watching your stuff grown.