here

Friday, June 12, 2020

Weekend

Hi friends!
Made two stars yesterday.
The world needs laughter right now and Sis came over yesterday and brought this book. I started it last night and laughed till I cried.
I have read about half and it's all hilarious.
Garden is doing good but wet! Three rows of corn because we love that kind and so does the grand kids. two rows of orka and it's all coming up good.
My mother's day flowers!
More flowers!
My latest Diamond painting, puppy and a Christmas tree.
Have a safe weekend.
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Love your stars. So was that book a book of jokes? You are starting on Christmas! Wow.

Julierose said...

Your stars came out lovely. Looks like you will have plenty of produce from your garden..have a great weekend....Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Those stars look so nice. The book’s title sounds like it’s a good one.