here

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Randoms Things

Hi friends!
Another good book.

This new blogger is slower than the old one!

I need at least one more row of blocks! Cut them out yesterday and sat down to sew on my feather weight and it's making a mess. To many masks ! 
So I will  drag another machine out from under my sewing table till I get the chance to carry my baby to Rome to Jerry Wood. Don't know if he is even working on machines now are not.
  
                      I got a new camera! Makes much clearer pictures!
        See how clear!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs                  

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

What kind of camera did you get?
Is your machine broke from all the masks?
The quilt is almost there!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

The quilt is looking fabulous. What kind of camera did you get?

mamasmercantile said...

The quilt is looking wonderful.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Your quilt is coming along .love those stars

Needled Mom said...

Your stars look great! You will enjoy that new camera.