here

Monday, June 1, 2020

Making Stars

Hi friends!
I have been busy over the weekend making stars! Kind of matching!
Did some laying out to see how I wanted it. Needs a few more  blocks before I start putting them together.
Went this morning to have that test! It was a MRI of my neck! On every paper is a list of things I have had a  allergenic reaction to!
And on every one it says Iodine!!! They didn't read it! So they did it with out  the Iodine but I may have to go back for another one with it!
They will just have to get in line! Because I know Tommy has a apt for Thursday! And one for next week.
She said "Didn't they ask you?" no they asked me if  I had had Covid-19 or the test? that was all!
I hope the DR. can see what he needs to because this is a bunch of Bull.
My tiger lily's are blooming good.
I dug those out of our ditch on the road to transplant here.
Try to stay safe friends!
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Okay girl I am confused - are you allergic to iodine - or not? They can't do it with iodine if you are. Maybe I didn't read it right. I know you want that test done.
Kelly went to the dentist today - and they made her wait in the car until time - you know how hot it is here - they took her temp - 99 - and would not see her!
I tell you what.
I like your quilt. sandie

Julierose said...

I really like your quilt--it's going to be beautiful...
And your lilies look so pretty--I love the soft orange-y color of those...
Hope all goes well with the testing...
Stay safe now Julierose

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Don't they have an alternative to iodine for contrast? Sheesh. Your blocks are coming along.

Jeanna said...

I hope the doctor can see without the iodine. With all the technology we have these days you'd think they would come up with a safer alternative to the iodine. Your tiger lilies are gorgeous. I'd say the transplant worked nicely.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Hope you can get the test to get relief. My hubs us allergic to a few of the dyes for tests. Its scary that they sometimes dont pay attention.