here

Friday, June 26, 2020

Yesterday


Hi friends!
Yesterday was some day!!!!
 Tommy had to have a colonoscopy but as soon as we got the paper work filled out I had to give them my tele- number and go wait in the car. My car wasn't in the right place so I moved it near the door where he would be brought out, rolled my windows down and turned it off because it was about a two hour wait.
When they called to say he was fine and would be out in about 20 minutes I thought I would turn on the air, but nothing , wouldn't crank at all!
Waited till they brought him out because sometimes my key want work but still nothing! So we had to call for a jump off!  Cost us 50 dollars!
Took us two more hours before we got home!
Neither one of us had eaten anything so we were tired , hungry and in a bad mood!
Marshalls Dry Goods had a sale . 25 yards of white on sale and since I bought a lot I ordered the 25 yards.
Should last me a long time.
Stay Safe
Hugs
Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

First of all if you brought him in and live with him - the germs are already there.
Second of all - do you carry jumper cables? I wonder if you could have gotten the hospital maintenance to do it.
Sorry for that trouble.
But you sure did get a lot of material for cheap!

Needled Mom said...

That does not sound like any fun at all. Bet you were glad to get home.

Julierose said...

So sorry to hear you had to go through all that--you must be glad to be home...
Hugs Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Ugh....not a fun day. You needed a snickers for your hangry selves. Hate when things dont go as planned and take forever to do.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Sorry about the troubles with the car, I know it sucks sitting in the car while your loved one is in the hospital for a procedure. I have heard it from several people. Wow what kind of fabric? Kona, Bella, or another brand. I know I have been buying white, or white on white in 10 yard increments.