here

Thursday, October 1, 2020

T-Shirt Quilt


 Hi friends!

Did pretty good yesterday, worked on my 3th row before supper.

Finished it then worked on the 4th row.

Just need one more to finish my 4th!
Another cold front is going to drop the temps again and we will have to quit drinking our morning pot of coffee out side on the porch!
I hate that! Don't have time to sit out side later when it warms up!
Love spring, summer and fall!  Not winter so much!
Stay safe friends , more and more people in our country are dying of this virus.
Hugs
Babs


3 comments:

Julierose said...

I know, it's getting colder here in the mornings too--no more sitting out and embroidering with my coffee...I went out at noon and did some work on my new Purple butterfly x-stitch...
Your quilt is really growing fast--good work
You stay safe, too....Hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Well I love the cold! lol
Your quilt is shaping up beautifully. Looks really nice.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I swear you are the Energizer bunny.
I hate the winter too.dark in am, dark in pm.ughhhh