here

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

All The Rows!

Hi friends!

Sixth and last row but I am putting it in the middle of the quilt. Got it done over the weekend.



Smaller things from her t shirts that I don't want to leave out! Now I am ready to start joining the rows , wasn't up to it yesterday!
Didn't feel good !
Today plan on staring adding rows together.
I don't know what this is but the leaves turn purple in the fall!
Their are other things growing in that mess but at least one bush that's turning purple! Tommy has cut down small trees growing out of it to.
May add small borders on all four sides, we will see!
Have a good one
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs


 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

You are doing so well on this tee shirt quilt--almost together already!! Nice job.
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you are feeling better today - so tell me - who is this for?

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Loving this quilt a lot. We have no color on this mountain. We are in a high desert area. Never knew that mountains could be desert. But no complaints from me!! It's getting cold back in Indiana. Hope you are feeling better
xx, Carol