here

Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Another Row Made

Hi friends! 

All I got done yesterday was to join all those new blocks together.  We had company last night so after that it was to late to sew, really enjoyed seeing them! Hadn't seen them in weeks

Richard went back to see his Dr. after having his second cataract removed . You know my parents and Tommy's parents never had to have that done! I wonder why now every one just about has to have them removed? I know my mother could see good when she was 81! Mine had a brown color so bad that my hair in the mirror had changed to brown! I asked Tommy one day if it had! That's when I decide I needed to see my eye Dr.

Going to bring in my flowers today because they are saying we may  get in the 30's by the weekend at night.

My orka is still blooming but after the low 30's it want any more!
Hoping Tommy is still feeling like planting next year.
That medicine that his lung Dr gave him has really helped.
We sat out side this morning and drank our coffee but want be able to do that much longer.
Stay safe 
Hugs
Babs



 

3 comments:

Julierose said...

We can't sit outside as it's too cold...but it did get nice and sunny
this afternoon...
Take care...hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

The quilt is going to be perfect!
I think that is so nice you and hubs drinking coffee outside together.
Where do you put your plants when you bring them in?
A lot of work!

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Great progress!