here

Monday, October 26, 2020

Our Weekend

Hi friends!
 Something thinks it's spring!

All this warn weather has fooled things around here.
I didn't get a lot of sewing done over the weekend, because I got some really good books when Tommy went to the Retina Dr.
The one on the left Sis bought and brought it over, the one on the right was bought at Ollie's for 1.99 cents.
When you inhale books like we do it can get expensive so Ollie's helps.  Harlan Coben is very good!
 McKay's is to but because of Covid-19 they will bring you a basket of books  to your car but the way we have read all our life there's a  good chance  we  have already read them.
I put on both the side borders but added battening to only one so far. Going to need to buy more black tomorrow to finish.
Going to do a little quilting on those two borders today.
Stay as safe as you possibly can.
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are keeping busy.
Flowers and roses blooming - they are pretty - but confused!

Needled Mom said...

Those roses are so pretty...late October, no less.

Julierose said...

Pretty roses--I've never read Harlan Coben--I'll have to give him a try...good luck on the quilting hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Our roses are still blooming. Harlan Coben is one of my very favorite authors. I stocked up on books before we moved. I'm not sure if there is an Ollie's out here.
xx, Carol