here

Wednesday, October 7, 2020

T-Shirt Quilt


 Hi friends!

Did one of my 15 minutes of working yesterday , just to keep working and making progress!

Had problems all weekend and said I was going to get a new drop cord and then forgot when we went to Walmart!
This is what I have been sewing on!
My son-in-law found this in a house he was working on, the owner rented it out and  was wanting some work done on it.  When he asked him, he was told to get rid of it. So he brought it to me!
My featherweight and my newest brother both gave me problems all last weekend.
Why I was going to get a new drop-cord!
That's the only thing I could think of might cause both to not want to run! But it may be something else!?      
Some one may be missing this one  by now!
It's one of the cheaper Brothers but I have always loved Brothers , seem like the last a lot longer.
It sews great!
Stopped right there! Hubby's have to be fed.
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs






2 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh glad you have a machine in good working order to use!!
We just got home from getting our flu shots...hoping to not get a reaction...at least if I do, I can just go to bed and sleep it off, right?;)))
Your tee shirt piece is really coming together quickly.
i am still resting up and not sewing as yet...hoping by this weekend i can get back to it...I was able to take a short walk this morning...so am healing up hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

Oh my goodness you know way more than I do about sewing machines - glad you got one that worked. Nice surprise!!
The quilt is coming along.
So are you getting a flu shot this year?