here

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Making it Bigger

Hi friends!

Decided on another row!
 

With small borders!

Got the next row made yesterday but not joined! Plus two rows are smaller so I am trying to figure out a way to make them long enough!
Could just add black but one I have already made a part for!

That should work!
We were sitting outside Sunday morning when a firetruck pulled up down the road at our neighbors renters trailer. Then a ambulance pulled up and turned in there. Hubby called the neighbor and he told him he stopped to check on his renter and found him dead.
Shocking on a Sunday morning!
He was just 65 and he drank.
Constantly!
Very sad!
Hubby knew him, I had never really meet him but knew him from him.
Hope he new the Lord!
Stay safe
Hugs
Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am glad you added another row - I think that is going to be good.
I hope your neighbor knew the Lord too.
Sandie

Julierose said...

With another row it should be just the perfect size...
nice work hugs, Julierose

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Yes, another row will look good.
Stay safe and well.
xx, Carol