here

Friday, January 15, 2021

Changing Pillow Covers


 Hi friends!

Time to change from Christmas on my pillows , the last of the  Christmas decorating's to go.

Not very spring-like but our sunny day has turned to clouds.
Just the first of the pillows to change. , The rest will be more spring like because in about six weeks it will began to look better outside.
Then I will make a new cover for this pillow to.
I still have a top that needs battening and backing  and quilting before I start on my log cabin quilt.
So I will make blocks for it very slowly.
Be so glad when spring arrives!
Have a great week-end
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I know what you mean - we need some sun!

Julierose said...

It has been so gray here, too--and tomorrow we're in for rain...
hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

I am looking forward to Spring and some beautiful sunlight.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I want to do that to my pillows too with covers that come off to wash.
Then only need one set of pillow forms

pillow covers said...

Thank you for sharing such a informative blog on pillow covers.

aana said...

Pillow covers are available in assorted colors and designs. Pillow covers are perfect for both double and single bed covers. Stitched very carefully Keeping in mind that they can bear tough washes. Color is guaranteed. Fabric is high in quality and comfortable to sleep on it. Each pack contains 2 pillow cover. Visit:
https://www.daraz.pk/products/i154756228.html?spm=a1zawk.23436738.content_wrap.21.6a784edfpRTTJt