here

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Frozen Fog

Hi friends!

Frozen fog!

That's what I got up to this morning and by the time I got out of the shower the sun had melded it off, then the clouds came out so another cloudy cold day.

I don't remember seeing this in my childhood!  And We waited for the school buss every morning !

We are lucky this month , our next Dr. apt. is not till the 26th. So we are hoping to mostly stay at home until our last shot.

We have lost 46 people in our county to Covid 19.

I have been cutting up my Batik's for my log cabin quilt. Hope I have bought enough but we will see!
If not I can order a few more.
Stay safe friends
Hugs
Babs


6 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

Glad you are staying in.
We actually had baby hail this afternoon!

Julierose said...

Oooh what fun--a batik log cabin...I am STILL figuring out what color fabric for my log cabin...I don't have a lot of batiks--but I do love them--especially the misty, foggy ones...yours look so pretty...;)))
Cold here...and damp...
Hugs, julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Freezing fog, not nice to be and about in so good you don't need to be out.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Log cabins are fun.cant wait to see yours

Needled Mom said...

That looks really cold! It’s quite different from our heatwave. It’s a good time for you to stay in and sew those log blocks.

O'Quilts said...

I have never seen frozen fog. Glad you got your first shot and glad you are staying in. I just ordered for the first time from Amazon Prime food. I read an article that we should think twice about going to the grocery store. xo