here

Thursday, January 21, 2021

Cloudy Rainy Day


 Hi friends!

One of my first diamond paintings.

Going to start buying frames to put them in. I really liked doing this one.

Was going to give them for Christmas presents but didn't!

My storage for my diamonds! The two bigger ones on the bottom are from Walmart.
Sewing a little each day, Colorful Log Cabins, a quilt for us! This posting is so slow! Don't know why its so slow! But schools are down again because of Covid 19 so maybe two much traffic.
Stay safe 
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh what a lovely Santa diamond painting...I have a few ahead that need frames...when it's safe to go to the store...
Your log cabins are coming together nicely...
hugs, Julierose

Chatty Crone said...

The diamond photos are so pretty you want to keep them!

Needled Mom said...

I love your Santa. Those log blocks should grow quickly.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Santa is cute. Your log cabins are coming along.
Hmmm i think i have one started with 3.5 red centers and i think i used 1.5 strips. You are gonna make me look arent ya? Lol