here

Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Log Cabin Quilt


Hi friends!

Busy with Dr. aptts. so far this week . Just glad for a day at home!  It's amazing how tired you get from sitting in the car! Because they want let any one in but hubby. But I always carry my kindle with me and read. Then the weather man said rain all day today so Hubby wanted to buy groceries and of course the sun is shining! They are saying now maybe storms this evening.

I got a little sewing done here and there, made more Log Cabin Blocks for our quilt.

I have two tops I think that needs battening and backing and I keep planning on working on those but was just to tired yesterday.

Been making Bowl Cozies for all my grands to.

Going to have to get some address to send them theirs!

But first I need to make some more.

Stay safe 

Hugs

Babs

5 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

You are so sweet to do that for your grandloves. I had to wait in the car for Kelly's doctor this week too.

sewyouquilt2 said...

I brought my knitting yesterday while i waited for hubs. Was snowing here and cold. Like your log cabins

mamasmercantile said...

At a hospital appointment later today, like you waiting in the car. But we will get a supermarket shop done and some craft supplies. Love those bowls, what a great gift.

Julierose said...

Lovely log cabins; you are moving right along...I am chain piecing mine...trying to keep them all even!!
Waiting in the car is quite cold here now...I usually bring my embroidery Butterfly--but since it's the last one, I will have to find another small stitching project for take along...
Stay warm and safe hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

It is amazing how tiring waiting can be. It’s as though it drains all energy. Your logs look so nice. The kids will get a lot of use out of the bowl cozies.