here

Friday, January 22, 2021

Sewing Again

Hi friends!

Looks creepy and weird doesn't it! Another cold cloudy day, we got sprinkles yesterday.

Making bowl cozies again , some of the grands wanted some more. This one is for big bowls to reheat supper.
I use mine a lot!  I think I need to make up some extra and just put them up.


Had four beautiful blooms from the other stalk and when these go away it will go into the fridge drawer.
 Hard to believe in a few weeks it will be spring, but I will be glad. Tired of all this grey weather.

Hasn't rained that much but we have had a surplus of grey cloudy days.

Going to get back to my sewing. 

Have a safe weekend.

Hugs

Babs

3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

It has been a very gray winter. Usually we have a lot more sun!
Love your cozy's and your family does too.
I am ready for spring!!!!

Julierose said...

Gray gry days here too...we are ready for spring but have a stormy Monday night into Tuesday coming...snowfall again...
I didn't sew today as my arm is shot sore and have a few body aches...took it easy hugs, Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

Make a bunch of those bowl cozies and put in a giftbox. Then pull out later for gifts. They are quick to make assembly line style