here

Monday, January 11, 2021

Cold Wet Day!


 Hi friends!

Finished my five pink hashtags for the sew along with Soscrappy. blogspot.com.

All last year I bought Batik for a log cabin quilt for us. Now I am cutting it up!
Just about finished this one!
Right now it looks like I will have four blooms but the other hasn't opened yet.
This morning we had a 10 o'clock apt. to get our first vaccine and that went well , no reaction yet.
We go back next month for the second dose.  Maybe one day this virus will just be a Memory.

Stay safe friends

Hugs

Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

Oh your diamond painting Santa is lovely, Barbara--I am still working on my sunset picture...I have about 1/4 left to do...I have been practicing multi-placing and am getting better at it...still not great, but coming along;)))

Your Hashtags look super--soooo pretty!!

Beautiful blooms on your amaryllis--I missed getting one this year...hoping
maybe at grocery tomorrow they may have one leftover on sale...
Hugs --[nice you got your shot already--we haven't heard here as yet....]
Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you managed to get the vaccine, that must be reassuring for you and your family.

Chatty Crone said...

Your diamond painting is beautiful. Love your pink hashtags. Lovely flower. I tried to make an appointment today for us and the site was over loaded. lol

Elaine Adair said...

8-)) How can something so simple as the hashtag end up so cute!

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Love your hashtags! They are awesome. Your diamond painting is nice. I can't wait to see your batik log cabin quilt. Wow you got a shot. A few people I know their doctor sent an e-mail that they would open up for appointments at a certain time and within 15 minutes they had all of their allocation done.

Needled Mom said...

Those hashtags look so pretty! Your Log Cabins are going to be beautiful. Glad you got your vaccines.