here

Wednesday, March 10, 2021

Around Here

Hi friends!

My ruler came and some fabric that was in my buggy already.  I have rulers hanging all over my sewing room.

Going to cut out some more bowl cozies today.

I need to cut out the bigger ones because people seem to like those better.
 I think the smaller ones are a little to small.

Last week Hubby got out with his tractor and moved a dead tree that the wind had blowed down. You can see it shattered when it hit the ground, it was that dead! He can't wait till he can get out side.

Losing my cousin has stopped any sewing , funeral today.

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I am sorry about your cousin. Hugs.

Julierose said...

Tough day Barb--hope you feel better enough to sew soon...
hugs and prayerful thoughts Julierose

sewyouquilt2 said...

So sorry about your cousin. Hugs and prayers from afar

Needled Mom said...

So sorry about your cousin. It's understandable that no sewing is happening.