here

Friday, March 19, 2021

Log Cabin Quilt


 Hi friends!

Well it had turned winter again! Just laid these blocks out to see how many I had already made.   Still need a few more , not long enough after you sew them together.


No pattern yet , but maybe next week if I get some more made. My colors are all Batik! Some of the light ones all to but just didn't find enough of the light ones to do all of them in it.

They were giving Covid shots at Walmart today and it was a crush. I had to pick-up  Meds so was right in the middle of it. Glad we got our's done with!  Even through it made me sick for about 12 hours.

Cold , windy day here today!

Have a great weekend and stay safe

Hugs

Babs

6 comments:

Julierose said...

You are really moving along with your log cabins, Barb; they are so pretty all in batiks like that!! Hope you are feeling better now...
hugs, Julierose

mamasmercantile said...

A wonderful array of colour. Like you I am glad I managed to get the vaccine out of the way.

Chatty Crone said...

Your quilt will be beautiful when done.
You know with my shot I didn't get any reaction.
Weird - everyone is different.
I too am glad it is over.

Siouxzq64@gmail.com said...

Your quilt is very pretty love your blocks. I got my first shot Monday.

sewyouquilt2 said...

Pretty quilt

Jodi Santoso said...

Niice post