here

Friday, March 5, 2021

Sewing and Diamond Painting


 Hi friends!

Perfect sized battening!

Sewing backing together!  Great backing for this purple quilt.

This is headed for the ironing board! 
Maybe I will get it ironed and quilted today or this week-end.
This is the diamond painting that Julia-Rose, https://julierosequilts.blogspot.com/  sent me that got me  in  to these .
I got low on them and this one is big, so I figured it would last till the others got here and figured a month but they came the next week.
Beautiful flower!
At least we can say our hobby's are low priced.
I think those four I got the other day were 5.00s apiece.
I have seen some at 2:99.
Have a great weekend
Hugs
Babs


4 comments:

Julierose said...

Ohhh the Sunflower DP really came out beautifully Barbara--
that purple will be so perfect for the back...hugs, Julierose

Needled Mom said...

Beautiful sunflower. I always say that my hobby is cheaper than therapy!

mamasmercantile said...

The sunflowers is stunning, so very pretty.

Chatty Crone said...

Barb. the sunflower is gorgeous - you are really working hard there and keeping out of trouble.