here

Monday, March 22, 2021

Spring!


 Hi friends!

Having so many problems with getting comments!  None comes to me! Not a one! I am trying to get it to working every day but no success as of yet.

 I have the binding made and pinned down so today should start to sew it down.  Maybe tonight when I stop and kind-a watch t v with my ears usually while reading a book

Does any one else do that? I really don't like t v but like the news so I have it turned on and hear it as I go. Not good for your blood pressure right now but I had rather read a good book!


Blooms are so pretty!

My Bradford pears are turning green right now, not quit as pretty as before.


These have started blooming as well. Love Spring!

Stay safe

Hugs

Ba

4 comments:

Elaine S. said...

Yes I also read and half listen to T.V. Hard to tune out the noise! Your flowers are lovely, we still have three feet of snow here in northern Ontario Canada.

Chatty Crone said...

I love the colors of the quilt and the flowers - beautiful.
I also have the tv on for noise - and watch good shows on Hallmark!

mamasmercantile said...

We use the TV for background noise and I generally have a craft project on my lap.

Needled Mom said...

Happy spring!