here

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Random things


 Hi friends!

Some of the fabric Sis gave me! But she just has three dogs and these are all cats!

Ironing it in a hope that I can tidy up my sewing room a little.
This is going to be a car seat quilt for my friend, it match's the baby quilt I carried to her last week.
A tool I ordered from the feather weight shop to fix my feather weight. Haven't quit gotten up the courage to work on it yet!
Shampooing carpets for our first get-to- gather since Christmas before last!
I can't wait ! Will see our last great grand !      Maverick , They are having another I think, a boy that I am about to start a quilt for.
Have a great day an\d stay safe
HugsBabs



3 comments:

Chatty Crone said...

I love your little stories of your day. So how is ironing going to help clean up your sewing room?

mamasmercantile said...

Congratulations another great grand baby, exciting.

Julierose said...

Busy Days, Barbara--great that you will be seeing family...congrats on the coming new great grandchild...hugs, Julierose
Happy Easter and Happy Spring..;)))