here

Thursday, March 4, 2021

Sewing anf Books

Hi friends!

Backing for a quilt that I need to sandwich, lost it for two days but finally found it. I had put it on top of a hugh pack of paper towels.

 Taller than me!

Sis came over day before yesterday, she had been cleaning her sewing room and brought me four trash bags full of fabric, the last of witch is in the dryer right now.
I need to get back to making bowl cozies for my grands!  And to quilt that purple quilt. Got another with every thing ready to sandwich .

I have lagged behind in my sewing but read lots of books lately.

Sis took these home with her yesterday, most of these I bought at Ollie's.
 Nothing interesting in my stack of books right now so maybe I will get some sewing done.

Hugs

Babs

4 comments:

Imogene said...

Barbara, I love the purple quilt! I’ve been reading instead of quilting all winter.

Chatty Crone said...

You are amazing - I can't believe all that you do!

mamasmercantile said...

My goodness, you never stop. You get so much done.

Julierose said...

Nice work getting so much accomplished, Barb!!
Hugs Julierose